Recovery from Saturday night day
7 warm, informative, evening miles
1) No running on the tow path with out glasses in the summer
2) No running at night without glasses in the summer
3) No running after a rain without glasses in the summer
4) A gazillion little bugs feel good in neither the eyes nor the lungs
3 afternoon miles — without glasses.
4) No running in the afternoon without glasses in the summer
5) Dr. Trot is an idiot
CA travel day with Penelope 🙂 via EWR 😦
(+ futile 2 mile walk to and from the Tiger Card and transportation offices in hopes of getting my new ID card and parking pass given my new appointment extension through January…which is apparently NOT in the system yet. 😦
5 morning miles down to the bay and back
It was a cool morning — requiring long sleeves for the first few miles (thank you California! The run was nice, through residential areas and on a slow but steady decline all the way out to the bay. Good thing it took me ~2.5 miles to finally warm up so I could handle the climb home!
This was followed by refueling with a most excellent brunch at Squat and Gobble
and then a trip to the SF Zoo for some QT as a butterfly!
Who needs to trot when you can fly instead?!?!
With salads and beers 🙂
This counts, right?
Total: 15 miles
Not exactly high milage, but this was just the way it had to be this week. Low milage and a lot of good RnR and delicious refueling 🙂